Rita Kay’s Best Baked Potato Ever !!!
This is my version of how a baked potato should be ….. hot, steamy and covered with coarse Kosher Salt. Is there any other way to eat a potato?
This recipe takes a plain baked potato and makes it out of this world or as I like to say dee~licious !!! The best part of this recipe is that it’s super quick and super easy. This is so easy you can even get your kids or your husband or wife to do all the prep work for you.
List of ingredients you will need …..
- Baking potatoes, as many as you would fix for you and your family.
- Coarse Kosher Salt (do not use any other salt).
- Liquid vegetable oil.
To make Rita Kay’s Best Baked Potato Ever you will need to do the following …….
- Wash the potatoes.
- Pour a small amount of vegetable oil into a small dish; roll the potato in the vegetable oil. I used roughly a little over 1 tablespoon of oil for 4 potatoes.
- Put a small amount of coarse Kosher Salt into a small dish. You can see in the photo the amount I used, if you need more just pour more in your dish.
- Next, take the potato that is rolled in oil and roll it into the coarse Kosher Salt.
- Put the potatoes onto a baking pan that is lined with foil. The reason I do this is so the oil doesn’t drip in the oven, plus it’s quick and easy to clean up.
- Take a sharp knife and poke a hole in the top of each potato.
- Bake as you would any baked potato; I usually bake my potatoes for about 1 hour at 350 degrees.
- Serve immediately.
- dee~licious !!!
Once you make your baked potatoes this way you’ll never go back to eating a plain baked potato again. dee~licious !!!